If you follow these instructions you'll be able to create great seamless backgrounds. Download some filters, use your imagination and have fun.
Please keep in mind that these tutorials were made for PSP version 4.12!
Seamless Backgrounds1. Open a new file making it 200 x 200 and 16 million colors.
2. Use your fill tool and fill the image with the color of your choice.
3. Now you can use all those fancy filters you've downloaded to get the effect you want.
4. Once you have it looking the way you want click on the "selection" tool and make sure it's set on rectangle.
5. Go to your image and select a portion of it (100 x 100) with the rectangle tool.
6. Try to make your selection as close to the center of the image as you can.
7. Go to "image", "special effects" and click on "create seamless pattern".
8. Place your mouse pointer on the new graphic and check the image size. You might want to resize it to 100 x 100 but you don't have to.
That's all there is to it. You now have a beautiful seamless background.
Special Pages ~ Break the Silence ~ Memberships ~ Web Rings ~ PSP Tutorial
Sign Guestbook ~ View Guestbook ~ E-Mail